PRESS RELEASE: GOILALA MP THANKS SUPPORTERS (GOILALA PEOPLE)

THANK YOU TEAM FOR STANDING BY ME AND PANGU PARTY LEADER – WILIAM SAMB.

Thank You all people of Goilala across the 3 LLG – Tapini, Guari & Woitape, for standing by me and Deputy Opposition Leader, who is also our Pangu Party Leader and Bulolo MP Hon Samuel H. Basil for the whole process of VONC.

Today I still remained in the opposition and voted for the VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in the Prime Pinister.

My consence was clear and the people of Goilala demand Honesty and Integrety and Rule of Law.

That is the basis of my stand today which is also the basis of my life.

I will lead a team that rules with these virtues for Goilala.

Whether we are in Opposition or Government we will still move Goilala forward.

Thank You all once again. And may our good God richly Bless and lead us here on.

APPROVED FOR RELEASE
MP Goilala – Hon William Samb.

WHAT IS TRUE DEVELOPMENT? DID PAST PRIME MINISTERS FAIL TO DEVELOP PNG?

Many of these so called development projects are Sub-standard, yet delivered at a very high cost. The country will continue to feel the pain of these so called developments for many years to come as we struggle to meet the loan repayments as well as continued high maintenance costs for aging infrastructure.

Think and analyse before blindly praising such rushed “developments” because all is not as it appears.

My Papuan Region

WHAT IS TRUE DEVELOPMENT? DID PAST PRIME MINISTERS FAIL TO DEVELOP PNG?

After seeing so many half-truths, misleading statements, propaganda and outright lies on Facebook that PNG has not seen any developments under previous Prime Ministers except Peter O’Neill, I have decided to set the record straight.

PNG has changed so much since independence and if those Pro O’Neill supporters cannot see that or admit to it then, they are either blind, delusional or living in denial. PNG has progressed and developed under previous Prime Ministers and not only under O’Neill as many claim.

If PNG has not developed under previous Prime Ministers, or if they have been half as careless as he is in developing PNG, we will be in a far worse state today. Many people speaking against the former PMs owe your education and where you are right now to these former Prime Ministers. If it was…

View original post 447 more words

LALOKI – VEIMAURI SECTION OF HIRITANO HIGHWAY – IN RUINS!

HIRITANO HIGHWAY IN PICTURES!!!

Check out the current state of the Hiritano Highway, starting from LALOKI [after the bridge], then toward DASIAMA buai market then toward BROWN RIVER BRIDGE then the stretch from Brown River Bridge to VANAPA bridge and then KURIVA then toward VEIMAURI.

My Papuan Region

In Central Province, there are two Highways – The Magi Highway, which runs from Port Moresby back EAST ward, serving Rigo and Abau District, which Hiritano Highway which runs from Port Moresby WEST ward serving Kairuku Hiri and Goilala Districts.

Hiritano Highway connects Central Province to the Gulf Province and this is the major supply vein for betel-nuts into Port Moresby.

These two major roads are the main supply routes for fresh vegetables from Central Province villages into Port Moresby, which is the capital of Papua New Guinea.

Check out the current state of the Hiritano Highway, starting from LALOKI [after the bridge], then toward DASIAMA buai market then toward BROWN RIVER BRIDGE then the stretch from Brown River Bridge to VANAPA bridge and then KURIVA then toward VEIMAURI.

View original post

STATE OF ORIGIN IN WOITAPE – 13JULY2016.

In the past when Woitape Lodge was in operation, rugby league matches where televised for the public to see. This included State Of Origin games.

But this was done so at a cost. Locals would pay a fee to go in and watch. The space in the lodge was small and the number of rugby league followers was more than the space provided.

The locals came from as far as Tanipai, Kosipe, Yeme, Sindo. Omboli, Tiviro, Uluna, Bulolo and even lucky travelers from chirime too.

With the recently installed/mounted transmitters onto already existing Visat in Woitape (funded and installed during the reign of Mrs Augustine Mak as Woitape LLG President), EMTV was accessed where as signals for NBC was not available due to fault in tunning.

On Sunday, with the Ononge Visat equipment been sling into Ononge, technical team flew into Woitape and have had this minor fault rectified.

13July2016 – The public in Woitape will have the privilege to watch their first SOO game 3 in open air and for free.

And then NRL games will also be watched via NBC TV service.

It might not be much a fanfare to most of us already having access to TV signals and city lights.

To the villager who only hears about it or who watches this games when they visit Port Moresby, this is a step up and progress in their vocabulary.

Photo Credit: Visat Project Technical Team at Woitape.

VISAT PROJECT GEAR MOVED TO FORWARDING BASE – KUNAMA.

Mt Kunama is a “forward base” along the Dubuy Highway which is used as a transit point to drop off and pick up cargo from Goilala into Port Moresby or from Port Moresby into Goilala.

As of this afternoon (9th July 2016) all 5 sites VISAT equipment is been moved to Mt Kunama.

Tomorrow, Ononge and Kambisea Visat equipment will be sling in.

Due to faults in Woitape Visat, Technical team will fly into Woitape in between the Ononge and Kambisea sling to restore the NBC signal on the Woitape Visat to enable the locals to be able to watch the third State of Origin.

Monday and Tuesday (11 – 12 July 2016), all visat equipment will be sling into locations – Omu, Sopu and Yongai. Omu Visat installation will start on Wednesday 13th July

The maximum days at each site – start to finish – should be 3 at least.

Sopu will start after Omu on 16th July 2016. 3 Days after Sopu, Yongai will start and Kambisea will be 3 days after Yongai. Ononge should be 3 days after Kambisea.

Assuming all goes to plan, all Visats should be up by 26th July 2016.

Photo Credit: Visat Installation Team moving visat equipment from Telikom earth station to Mt Kunama along Dubuy Highway.

CENTRAL COURT CIRCUIT CONTINUE – IN GOILALA

By Theckla Gunga – EMTV News, Port Moresby

The final Central Province Court Circuit for this year will be conducted at Tapini, in the Goilala District.

National Court Judge, Justice Panuel Mogish, will be in Goilala to hear National Court matters come October.

A court circuit is held in districts to allow judges to hear National Court matters. The process involves Judicial and Correctional Services, the Public Solicitor and Protector and Police.

In the Tapini Circuit, Justice Mogish will be reviewing outstanding bench warrants and other pending cases.

Apart from Kwikila and Bereina, the National Court has also sat in Sogeri and Kupiano this year.

In the Kwikila and Bereina circuits, two court forums were conducted, with a similar forum to also be held in Tapini.

In his concluding remarks, Justice Mogish said the court forums have given locals a clear understanding on some of the judicial matters, particularly outstanding bench warrants.

From the 23 outstanding bench warrants in the Kwikila National Court, the court has executed only 16. The remaining seven will be heard in the October circuit.